1. Acceptance of Agreement
The content, organization, gathering, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trade marks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by a User of any such content or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 3, is strictly prohibited. The User does not acquire ownership rights to any content or document obtained through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
3. Limited Right to Use
The viewing or downloading of any content, form or document grants the User only a limited, non-exclusive licence for use solely by the User for his or her own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for the User’s personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
4. Editing, Deleting and Modification
Foxhound Ltd. reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Foxhound Ltd. and its partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to a User’s violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
User’s right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to User to obtain forms is not transferable.
(1) THE INFORMATION, FORMS AND DOCUMENTS FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION, FORMS AND DOCUMENTS MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. Foxhound Ltd. AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR A USER’S USE OF ANY INFORMATION, FORM OR DOCUMENTS. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, FOXHOUND LTD. AND THE AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN FOXHOUND LTD. AND USER. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION, FORMS, AGREEMENTS AND DOCUMENTS WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
(2) The information, forms and documents from or through the Site are not intended to be a substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, medical matters. User shall seek the advice of his/her physician with any questions User may have regarding his/her physical or mental health and wellness. If User thinks he/she may have a medical emergency, User should call his/her doctor or 911 immediately. Foxhound Ltd. make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, application or usage of dietary supplements, medication, preparation or other product or service by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Sites. Reliance on any information appearing on a Site is strictly at User’s own risk. Neither Foxhound Ltd., our affiliates nor any of the officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives and assigns of each will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other losses or damages that may result including, but not limited to, economic loss, injury, illness or death.
(3) All information and documents should be treated as a guide or starting point and is not intended to, and does not, constitute legal, professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used for such purposes. The Site is provided and all information and documents are provded with the understanding and agreement that Foxhound Ltd. and its Affiliated Parties are not engaged in rendering legal, medical, healthcare or other professional services. User should seek the advice of his/her physician or other qualified health provider with any questions User may have regarding a medical or wellness condition. User should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in, or accessible through, the Sites without seeking the appropriate medical or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a doctor or other trained health care professional.
(4) All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed.
8. Use of Information
(1) Any notes, message/billboard postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted will become the property of Foxhound Ltd. throughout the universe and Foxhound Ltd. shall be entitled to use the material for any type of use forever including in any media whether now known or hereafter devised. When User submits material to Foxhound Ltd.’s Web sites, User agrees that Foxhound Ltd. has the right to publish the material for any type of use as outlined above including promotional and advertising purposes.
(2) Foxhound Ltd. is not responsible for any material posted on its Forums. User shall not post any threatening or libellous e-mails or material on this site that would be considered a violation of any law. Foxhound Ltd. will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Provider to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such e-mails or materials.
User shall not submit or otherwise publish through such Forums any content which:
(a) libels, defames, invades privacy, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening;
(b) infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including, but not limited to violating anyone’s copyrights or trade marks;
(c) violates any law;
(d) advocates illegal activity; or
(e) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services (collectively “Non-Approved Material”).
(3) User agrees not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually orientated material or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to User being immediately and permanently banned (and User’s service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. User agrees that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of the Forums have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. User agrees to any information that the User has entered above being stored in a database.
(4) User agrees to indemnify Foxhound Ltd. and its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors and affiliates from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable lawyer’s fees, resulting from User’s breach of any of the foregoing agreements, representations and warranties.
(5)While the administrators and moderators of Foxhound Ltd.’s forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore User acknowledges that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence these people will not be held liable.
(7) By clicking “accept” below User agrees to be bound by these conditions.
This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in the Province of Ontario, Canada, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario (without regard to conflict of law principles). This Site is controlled and operated by Foxhound Ltd. from its offices within the Province of Ontario. Foxhound Ltd. makes no representation that materials in Provider’s Web sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Any cause of action of User with respect to the Site (and/or information, forms and agreements, thereon) must be instituted within [six] months after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in Section 8. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought solely in Toronto, Ontario. User expressly submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and consents to extra-territorial service of process. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Failure of Foxhound Ltd. to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
11. Links to Other Web Sites
This Site contains links to other Web sites. Foxhound Ltd. is not responsible for the content, accuracy, or opinions expressed in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Foxhound Ltd.. Inclusion of any linked Web site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by Foxhound Ltd.. If User decides to leave Foxhound Ltd. Site and access these third party sites, User does so at its own risk.
By clicking the "accept" button for this agreement or accepting any modification to this agreement in accordance with Section 1 above, User agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If User is entering into this Agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, User represents that User has the legal authority to bind the legal entity to this Agreement, in which case "User" shall mean such entity. If User does not have such authority, or if User does not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, User must select the "decline" button and User may not use the services.
Outlive follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Outlive uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites
Get in touch
If you have any questions about the privacy policies or the terms and conditions, please contact us.