Everyone wants to naturally and safely increase testosterone.
It’s a happy, truth-telling, muscle-building, fat-burning, and energetic, super hormone.
Even women want healthy levels of testosterone. (Little did I know that the ovaries produce both testosterone and estrogen.)
The higher your natural levels of testosterone?
- Say goodbye to the fat, skinny, and awkward body
- It’s the sworn enemy of diabetes
- High levels make it easier to crush the coronavirus (June 2020 letter)
There’s a big problem, though.
Our testosterone levels are crashing fast—year after year.
But they don’t need to. Onward.
The foods that increase testosterone the most:
- Honey (2019 study)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Grass-fed butter
- Eggs (pastured chickens even better)
- Organic nitrate-free bacon
- Cacao (dark chocolate)
- Ginger root
As far as “classes” of foods to eat more of for better testosterone production:
- Saturated and monounsaturated fats
- Organic foods might help (less pesticides, fungicides and better soil quality leading to more nutrients per gram)
- Probiotics, like yogurt or sauerkraut, might help
- Dietary cholesterol could help (like eating more eggs)
- Homemade foods
What if you’re scared of destroying your testosterone by eating the wrong foods?
Then ditch the:
- Vegetable oils—corn, soybean, etc.—check the labels. These are in everything.
- And overdoing it with alcohol
Now, if you’re wondering how food boosts our testosterone, most times we’re just fixing deficiencies in vitamins and minerals that our body needed.
For example, some of the biggest deficiencies usually related are low levels of:
- magnesium (nutrient-rich soil and mineral water)
- vitamin E (grass-fed dairy and meat)
- boron (raisins, almonds, hazelnuts)
- vitamin K2 (grass-fed dairy and meat)
The big picture between diet and testosterone
What’s the Occam’s razor when it comes to food and high T levels?
This 2019 study on dietary patterns of eating and testosterone/hypogonadism was:
“homemade food and eating out contributed 31.2% and 6.2%, respectively, to explaining the variation in the RRR-derived total-T-associated dietary pattern”
It’s no sin to eat take-out.
The point is that eating homemade meals instead of restaurant food is the simplest change to boosting testosterone through diet.
Learn more about testosterone with our article: The most powerful ways to fix low testosterone naturally.
If you want to take action right now and learn the specifics of how to get a lean, muscular body with a six-pack, check out: